Saturday, March 11, 2017

Look 2. No Pinch

I woke up and ask mommy when is St. Patrick's day ? Mommy said is in 6 days so I ran and pick out mes outfit i got my new kiss me outfit and my big top hat. i ran to da bathroom and got in to the color stuff and turned my hair green ran out to so mommy i was ready for St. Patrick's day. i run up to her and told her no pinch. at first her freaked out trow me in da tub gave me a bath and washed my hair idk how many times and about ans hour later she calmed down den insisted on Pictures.

 
First Picture
Being Silly
Running for daddy as mommy took picture
I want the camera I want see pictures!
 
Want look like me:
Head: *TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALEX
Brand New head from Toddleedoo only at the Skin Fair right now
Body: *TD*  Toddleedoo Kid
Shape: Bad Seed Brooke/Toddleedoo KID shape with lil tweeking from me
Skin:Bad Seed Brooke/Buff/Deluxe Pack
Hair: TRUTH Louisa its mod so I was about to turn it green
Eye:IKON Triumph Eyes - Evening
Binky: [Killis] Web Pacifier with Irish Luck theme from web page

Outfit:
~*Sweet Tots~ TD~ StPatsG17~ Kiss Me
Hat: St. Patrick's Day Hat get it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment