Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Look 3. Memories

Memories

 Mes woke up dis morning and put on one of my new outfits from Sweet Tots but today im going somewhere special to me. Mes going to visit the memorial garden to visit my memorial for my lost family and pets.


Miss them makes me sad


 end up coming back the next day too 




Where is mes at?
mes at Twilight Memorial Garden there two levels to it


Want look like me:
Head: *TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALEX
Brand New head from Toddleedoo only at the Skin Fair right now
Body: *TD*  Toddleedoo Kid
Shape: Bad Seed Brooke/Toddleedoo KID shape with lil tweeking from me
Skin:Bad Seed Brooke/Buff/Deluxe Pack
Hair: *barberyumyum* 61E with C Bangs
Eye:IKON Triumph Eyes - Evening
Binky: [Killis] Web Pacifier with Nana's girl theme from web page

Outfit:
~*Sweet Tots~ TD~ GuardianA~Piece Of My Heart Daddy
Second One is:
~*Sweet Tots~   TD~ GuardianA~ In Heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment