Monday, March 6, 2017

Look 1 I'm Off to Play @ the park

Panda Explorer

I woke you dis morning and pulled on my jeans and my panda ninja hoodie, ate mes breakfast them went outside got on my bike to go exploring.

 I make mes way to da park staying on sidewalks and following da rules.

 I made it to the park time to play



After a couple hours playing at da park mes ride back home. Mes love to play in da park

Where am I you ask?
Im riding in Cumberland 
its a rp community where mes live

Want look like me:
Head: *TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE
Body: *TD*  Toddleedoo Kid
Shape: Bad Seed Brooke/Toddleedoo KID shape with lil tweeking from me
Skin:Bad Seed Brooke/Buff/Deluxe Pack
Hair: Magika Rhyme
Eye:IKON Triumph Eyes - Evening
Binky: [Killis] Web Pacifier with Nana's girl theme from web page

Outfit:
~*Sweet Tots~ TD~ PandaB3/17~ Ninja
Props:
Bike:Sweet Baby - Bicycle Mesh for Kids - Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment