Friday, August 24, 2018

Look 167. Aunti cuddles

I spent time with my aunti kitten and got some cuddles
I snuck in to aunti house and climbed up on the couch.
den aunti come and found me

den aunti sarah came over and got three way cuddles
Hanta - French Provincial Family Couch
This is a family couch for mom, dad and one child. 
there are poses for singel child,kid and one partent,and kid and two partens or as above my two auntis
This couch has color change by HUD and is copy only.
5 land impact.
Hanta has a new landmark here
Drop by and check out the new store


Want to look like Me:











Head: Bad Seed Bebe Willow Bento Head












Body:Bad Seed Bebe Body












Shape: Custome 












Skin:Bad Seed Leah Cinnamon












Hair: Doe: Bethany 

Eye: LOTUS. Breeze Eye (Toddleedoo)



What I am Wearing:

.::Little Clover::.Cropsy Casual Outfit


No comments:

Post a Comment