Friday, May 18, 2018

Look 153 Spa Day with my Emmalin

Today I had a much need spa day with Ɛммαℓιη Iѕαвєαυ Hαяνу of Little Fashionnista blog.

I love her so much and we need to get together 

 Cheers Ahhh a nice drink at the spa
Laying on the edge of the pool with my Emmi

Want to look like me:
Head: *TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - moon
Body: *TD*  Toddleedoo Baby
Shape: -Organic- Aisling [MOON HEAD] Shape
Skin:Bad Seed Leah Cinnamon
Eye: LOTUS. Breeze Eye (Toddleedoo)

Want to look like Emmi check out her blog @ Little Fashionnista

What We Wearing?
.::Little Clover::.Relaxy Bath Set @ Color me Cute
set comes with a head towl, a bath robe, slippers.
and the rare fat pack comes with Cumbers for your eyes and one for your mouth. 

The face mask we are wearing is Paper Damsels Face masks

No comments:

Post a Comment