Monday, December 18, 2017

Look 118. December 18th

I went with my family to see TSO last night


 My avi enjoyed watching them i say my avi cause i keep my cam on me and my family flashing light can cause me problems

 I enjoyed listening to them,and watch us change colors giggles
 Me and my Mommy
 dis mes gpa, gma, my korrabugs,and my nana
she behind da chair


Want to look like me:


Head: *TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - moon


Body: *TD*  Toddleedoo Baby


Shape: -Organic- Aisling [MOON HEAD] Shape


Skin:Bad Seed Leah Cinnamon


Hair:TRUTH HAIR  April 
Eye: DoRks  Star Gazed eyes

The eyes are at the Ninety Nine Event and later at the Dorks main store.



 

  Outfit:


Parke By Hanta - Nenets Parka Coat 
Leggins By Hanta - Leggings Applier HUD - Dark Shades (TD)
Amazing boots! By Hanta - Cool Combat Boots  (Pastels)

Everything I am wearing came from the Hanta Store at Color Me Cute and after the event will be available at Hanta Main store and Market Place
Each item has a colour change hud so can mix and match.
The Parka coat has a shirt attached also with colour change hud

No comments:

Post a Comment