Thursday, August 24, 2017

Look 37.



 Me and my sister Bella
Below is close-ups of my nails and the hud
Want look like me:
Head: *TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - moon was at td fair
Body: {Bad Seed} Bebe Body
Shape: Custom
Skin:came with body (Ive not saved up for a skin yet)
Hair: Doe: Puddin
Eye:LOTUS. Breeze Eye (Toddleedoo)was at td fair
 
Want look like Bella:
Body: *TD*  Toddleedoo Baby 
with  ShrinkeeDoo - Fairy+TinyHands
Shape and skin:{LPP} Koko TD Skin *Vanilla* & Shape
Hair:A&A Lexi Hair 2
Eye:~*By Snow*~ Elven Eyes (Royal)
 
We are wearing the .::Little Clover::.Dotty Twinsies Set.
It at Limited 50 event started on the 15th there is only 50 available
I am wearing the overall outfit and sissy wearing the short set
I am also wearing Tokki / .hb. - Kenzie Nails Pink - Bebe

No comments:

Post a Comment