Monday, March 15, 2021

Look 418 Feeding the baby

I’m feeding my baby like I see mama and daddy

 feed my baby brother

~What I’m Wearing ~  

~ Sponsor Items ~ 

Granola Babies Cameron Culotties @ Bebe-Youth Faire

Starries - Dolly Playset @ Bebe-Youth Faire

This gacha set is a collaboration between Lil Miss Chatterbox and Starries

Its a full playset and has a adorable sleep sack so you can match your baby and you can make your web binky from Starries and your babies binky to match

Love this set soooo much

And only 80 Ls a play

~ My Avatar ~ 

Head: *TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - OPAL 

Body:Bebe Body 

Shape: Custom  

Skin: LL TEA KIDS SKIN  

Dimples:Veechi - Ultimate Cheek Kit [Omega] 

Eye: AG. Eternity Eyes @ Skin Fair

Hair: Wasabi // Daphne 

Necklace:EarthStones Forever In My Heart Locket

 

No comments:

Post a Comment