Friday, April 24, 2020

Look 302 Egg drop

we had eggs left over from Easter we thought maybe the birdy that lives outside would want some so me and sissy Abby tried take it some but a strong wind came and made us drop the eggs



~What I’m Wearing ~
~ Sponsor Items ~
Outfit: Doodlez Kylie @ Thimble 
I am wearing rare rose Abby wearing sky dress and peach saddles
 ~ My Avatar ~
Head: *TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - OPAL
Body:Bebe Body
Shape: Custom
Skin: LL TEA KIDS SKIN
Dimples:Veechi - Ultimate Cheek Kit [Omega]
Eye: LOTUS. Majestic Eyes
Hair: Sintiklia - Hair Hoshi
Necklace:EarthStones Forever In My Heart Locket   


 ~ Abby's Avatar ~
Head: *TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - SKY
Body:Bebe Body
Shape: Custom
Skin: [okkbye] emmaline: tone007
Hair: *barberyumyum*B11(05)
Necklace:EarthStones Forever In My Heart Locket  

No comments:

Post a Comment