Saturday, March 21, 2020

Look 289 Thats my Bunny

Sissy Minnie tried to kidnap one my bunnies
just cause its getting close to easter 
Hii bella its ok I'll put you back with your friends

 ~What I’m Wearing ~
~ Sponsor Items ~
We are Wearing YJ - Avery Dance outfit @ Color me Cute
I'm wearing sunshine & sis min wearing blue
Pose:P.O.S.E hello bunny @ Color me Cute
 ~ My Avatar ~
Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Baby Face
Body:Bebe Body
Shape: Custom
Skin:Bold & Beauty :: Doutzen
Freckles,dimples,& Mole:Veechi - Ultimate Cheek Kit [Omega]
Eye: LOTUS. Fairytale Eyes
Hair: TRUTH Apple
Necklace:EarthStones Forever In My Heart Locket  

~What Minie Wearing ~
Head: *TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE
Body:Bebe Body
Shape: Custom
Skin: Itty Bit Skin/Peach Tone
Eye: AG. Passional Eyes Gacha
Hair:Doe:Sage
Necklace:EarthStones Forever In My Heart Locket

No comments:

Post a Comment