Thursday, February 20, 2020

Look 278 A Rainbow

Me and Sissy Kenzie made a rainbow
I set my lunchbox at my feet


~What I’m Wearing ~
~ Sponsor Items ~
  Pose:P.O.S.E- the rainbow @Thimble
Outfit: {SH} Rainbow Animals Gatcha Set @Thimble
[Rare] Rainbow Pacifier
[Uncommon] Rainbow Elephant Sweater
[Uncommon] Rainbow Lunchbox at my feet 
 ~ My Avatar ~
Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Baby Face
Body:Bebe Body
Shape: Custom
Skin:Bold & Beauty :: Doutzen
Freckles,dimples,& Mole:Veechi - Ultimate Cheek Kit [Omega]
Eye:AG. Passional Eyes
Hair: Doe: Char
Necklace:EarthStones Forever In My Heart Locket  

~What Kenzie's Wearing ~
~ My Avatar ~
Head: *TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento -
Body: *TD*  Toddleedoo Baby
Shape: Custom
Skin: Izzie's - TD Skin Applier (Abby)
Eye: [GA.EG] Ultimate Eyes- Indian Spirit
Hair: Doe: Char
~ Outfit ~
{SH} Rainbow Animals Gatcha Set @Thimble
Wearing [Common] Rainbow Zebra Sweater
pants applier pants from Sweet Tots Outfit
 

No comments:

Post a Comment