Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Look 210. Its a Wonderful Secondlife

I did the Sweet Tot Hunt with my god family
last night we had a blast I love Sweetie's hunt
she always has the best storys to her hunts
and my godmommy made a video of our night
noooo we dont really show the item dat no funns we just show da buildings

we took a picture together after we finished
from left to right
in back der Mr. Raith,then Aunti Lexi,and godmommy Lyda
in front is me ands godsissy aria
Merry Christmas Everyone
Stay Merry Cause that what we do around here.
giggles
 
 ~What I’m Wearing ~
~ Sponsor Items ~
Hanta - Joy Coat @ the Toddleedoo Winter Fair
Hanta - Joy Boots @ the Toddleedoo Winter Fair
Hanta - Basic Gloves @ the Toddleedoo Winter Fair
 
  ~ My Avatar ~
Head: *TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - moon
Body: *TD*  Toddleedoo Baby
Shape: -Organic- Aisling [MOON HEAD] Shape
Skin:Bad Seed Leah Cinnamon
Hair: nani - kate hair
Eye: LOTUS. Breeze Eye (Toddleedoo) 
 
~What Else I'm Wearing ~
 the nose and antlers are from another outfit
~*Sweet Tots~ TD~ TeamG~ Rudolph

No comments:

Post a Comment