Sunday, March 4, 2018

Look 137. What a Doll

Im so excited I could burst

I was exploring in Nana's Attic when me found dis old pink box of course mes had to open it see what was in it.
You know what me find in there it was a porcelain doll and drawers of clothes for her. 
She was so pretty

 What a doll
 Closer look
A close of face and eyes

The skin is at The Skin Fair starting March 9th. It is **DoRks** - Katherine comes in four skin tones for the toddleedoo body and the bebe body.

the eyes are at Dandelion Unite they are **DoRks** Natural Blue Eyes there are five different sets of blue eyes I am wearing the Lost at Sea blue eyes

the dress is from Ninety-Nine starting the 9th it is Hanta - Such a Doll - Set 1

I took this picture at Background City 

Want to look like my me:
Head: *TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - moon
Body: *TD*  Toddleedoo Baby
Shape: -Organic- Aisling [MOON HEAD]
Hair: Exile - Be My Baby
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment