Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Look 124. 4 day sleep over with aunti

Mommy left me with aunti for 4 whole days
Here what we did
Day one
we watched movies all day long and had pop and pizza for dinner in da living room
 Day Two
Aunti sleep in late mes waiting for her to make me some food
yummm a sandwitch 
Day Three
 Getting out stuff for dinner
 aunti holding me and letting me stir
 tasted good
 letting aunti taste
 we eating yummy spate giggles how ever it spelled  
 Day Four
 putting up da dishes for aunti
 Loaded the dishwasher

 Doing the dish from dinner the night before
and I washing da counters

Want to look like me:
Head: *TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - moon
Body: *TD*  Toddleedoo Baby
Shape: -Organic- Aisling [MOON HEAD] Shape
Skin:Bad Seed Leah Cinnamon
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Emika
  Eye: LOTUS. Breeze Eye (Toddleedoo)

Outfit:
~*Sweet Tots*~ TDJSG~ Awesome Like Mommy~*Sweet Tots*~  TDJSG~ Kitty Kitty~*Sweet Tots*~ TDJSG~ Warm Kitty~*Sweet Tots*~  TDJSG~ Wild At Heart
 

No comments:

Post a Comment